- A financial markets and securities database that provides extensive information on stocks, funds, and ETFs, including options.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO FIND:
- Up-to-date financials and key ratios along with full-text analyst reports and tools for screening and portfolio analysis.
USEFUL THINGS YOU CAN DO:
- Look up a particular company by ticker or name to access financials, ratios, analyst reports, ratings, and recommendations.
- Screen for a set of stocks or funds by rating, performance, or other data.
- View return information on investment indexes and industry groupings.
- Analyze two or more stocks, funds, and ETFs as a portfolio.
- You’ll need your Sanibel Public Library card
- From homepage, click on ‘Resources’ then ‘Business’ then ‘Morningstar’
- Login using your Sanibel Public Library card number, (or “Library ID”)
- PIN is the last four digits of your Library card number
- Click here for Morningstar Tutorial Center.
- Call (239) 472-2483 to schedule an appointment with Library staff.