Meeting Room Rental Information
Hold your next meeting in the community meeting rooms at the Sanibel Public Library. Rooms are available to non-profit organizations. Three individual rooms can seat 30 people each or can be used as one room, seating up to 90 people. There is a restroom in the hallway. A fourth room seats 75 and is equipped with restrooms and a mini-kitchen. The cost is $20 per room for up to 4 hours. For additional information or to reserve your meeting room, call Cathy at 472-2483, extension 207.
Capacity: Rooms 1, 2 and 3 can accommodate 30 people – Room 4 can accommodate 75 people.
- Fees: $20.00 for each 4 hour session, morning, afternoon or evening, payable in advance.
- Checks can be dropped off or mailed and should be addressed to the Sanibel Public Library.
- Checks are recorded on the Day Sheet under Meeting Rooms and the money is included in the cash drawer tally. (see also Day Sheet procedures)
- Payment is also recorded on the Meeting Room Reservation Form.
- There is no charge for programs sponsored by the Library.
- Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required. A refund may be issued if the cancellation is within 48 hours prior to the reservation date. The Library reserves the right to cancel meetings or arrange for an alternate time if the room is needed for Library activities, meetings or business.
- Equipment Available: Lectern, overhead projector/screen, white board, slide and 16mm projectors, TV/VCR, power point projector.
- Items may be used in the meeting rooms.
- Reservations for equipment must be made in advance.
- Keys and completed forms should be returned to the Office Manager.
- After hours, keys and forms can be placed in the Book Drop.
- Furniture may be rearranged for the meeting, but must be returned to the original set up.
- Light refreshments may be served; all trash must be removed from the Library premises.
- Groups are responsible for any damages.